Friday, October 03, 2003

Amuse yourself. Entertan yourself. There is nothing else left to do.

I have found new meaning for these words. when I can't get out of the house, paralysed by this raging cough that infuses my lungs with only an irritable itch, I have to find some thing to do, right. it's only natural. and besides, the great thing about this philosophy is that you can create/do anything you like. Absolutely anything. You don't need people to control you, you don't need to respond to anybody. You just have to entertain yourself.

So what have i done so far? Well, i've been watching lots of TV. MTV, rugby union and the like. secondly, i've been writing music. but it's just sporadic tunes that are unlikely to be developed into full songs anyway, just for fun lah. i've been playing my electric (tele) , just playing my 'dance of the chieftains' and all its fast intricate fingerings on the guitar, and later on playing this groovey Em F#m Bm chord prog with added twang, and later on other songs, and trging to imitate carlos santana and later playing 'sweet child of mine' the stupid solo with my neck pickup, that i realised, is very smooooooootthhhhhhhhhhhh. yeaps.

I thank God that I'm getting better and I thanK God for everything He's given to me. my talents my friends, oh, aand, ME! haha. of course of course.=)
i so want to go to mel's bdae party. i missed dalg's party today and that's y i'm resorting to entertaining myself, but i hope tomorow it'll be better. please God. sigh. such a waste. and monday we're getting back results so back to reality agian.
sigh.
reality bites.



No comments: