Thursday, November 20, 2003

Ahh. sigh the joys of life. history was finally quite manageable, thank God, mebbe coz I studied for it. okay i better study for lit.

wrote a lovey-dovey sappy song called 'love is in e air', and some other rubbish. sigh. musical mind coming back, yeah. tired. now. haha. going to play tennis.

I really have to thank God for all of that....just to worship Him whole-heartedly, and to let Him be involved in my everyday life. from the time i eat breakfast, to the time i have lunch, and after that, for everything and anything. it's wonderful coz He loves you. ah. sigh. it['s so important that God's just a part and parcel of you, you know, not just some distant God. sigh. i want to know You more, deep within my soul I want to know You, Oh i want to know You, to feel Your heart and know Your mind....

No comments: