Tuesday, November 30, 2004

i shld've slept early on sat nite.....grrr. woke up on sunday with a terrible 38.7 deg fever, plus, it came complementary with diahorrea. oh the nightmare, the stiff chills in your knee joints, as though you can never straighten them, the cold that runs through your bones, and the worst thing is, the messy, 'boom-boom-boom', 'boom-boom-boom' rhythm thoughts that make every noise seem diabolical. man, i dread being sick. and diahooreaaa...... sigh. couldn't even walk to the clinic without having to relieve myself at the clinic toilet even before i got in.
how bad is that.

i shld've listened to pple.

sigh.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,
I was just passing looking for Ancient Greek Gods links on the blogger site and found your this post blog. Your blog was not quite what I was looking for, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

Anonymous said...

this post is a fun title to find. It just amused me when I came across it on my search
for MSM in these blogs. Amazing what you can find and where you end up.