Monday, November 08, 2004

Sleeping early is so extremely important. today was the first time i had more than 7 hours of sleep (before going to camp). and my my such was the difference.

i was finally, happy. i could finally see properly. i could finally admire the trees. i finally liked talking to people.

and the dreams were weird. i had these 3 dreams all in one. the first one was really painful: i dreamt that i had my teeth stuck in diagonally (instead of straight in) and that it was hanging from my gum. --> note: go brush your teeth, perhaps!

the next one is vaguely sexual in a bad way. (it's just weird k so yah, censoreed)

and the last one was me dreaming abt some girl and it was funny coz i went to some estate to look for her and i walked and she was cutting into my lane and all that and later on i dunno what happened. but it was quite sweet, if i remembered.

there u go, benefits of sleeping early.

good dreams.


(sometimes i think i'm a basketcase. maybe i really am)

No comments: