Monday, August 15, 2005

Some interesting revelations which are already known but which struck me so hard today.

1. It's all about God- Jesus. it's not about me, nor about my life, or what i wanna do, it's about what He wants to do through me and what He's doing in this world.

alot of times i'm selfish and i'm living for the moments. good moments, bad moments. that's just totally a wrong perspective. in fact i compare the moments sometimes. no wonder we're never satisfied. but then, paradigm shift guys-- it's not about the moments, it's about a relationship with Jesus Christ my Lord. things will look different. even between the good times there are things to live for.

2. yeah, so it' s not about the moments. it's about relationships. it's about God, about Him. it's all about you, Jesus, and all this is for you, for your glory and your fame, it's not about me, as if you should do things my way, You alone are God and I surrender to your ways.

No comments: