Saturday, August 27, 2005

Today was really blessed again! I woke up having not done my quiet time and decided to start the day right by praying to my Lord Jesus , about having a 'right heart', coz the Lord looks at the heart and not outward appearances.
I was playing piano 'Bewitched bothered bewildered', which was nice. and later on i was reading Ivan chan's blog about worshipping God and having faith and praising Him even though things are tough, and that really struck me. so i went into the room, on the piano, to praise Him, writing a new song for Him. which was really nice. 2 of the other nice songs that i wrote kept playing in my head as well. All glory be to Him because He's made music anyway for His glory. maybe i'm meant to serve Him in this way, perhaps. Just jumping up and down praising Him and His exalted glory in heaven, the glorious King, Lord Jesus, ...you know, those times are precious.

and really i'm putting away my doubt, and claiming His promises, that He loves me, He cares for me, etc. He died for me, for my sin, what greater love is that? 'Greater love has no one than this'-- My Lord Jesus died for me and rose again. so i'll live in faith forever that He is taking care of me wherever I may go. and I've just gotta live in simple faith and trust that He's there everyday. i always have a tendency to shut Him out, which is not really good. instead this is a relationship, an everyday one-- I've just gotta love Him and treasure His presence more. but Yes Lord this is good. because doubt is really a sin which really contradicts the verse 'the righteous shall live by faith' and if I dont live by faith what can I do? the evil one will be able to get me and poison my mind and all that. but I know that I'm saved, I'm a Christian, I'm here to worship and serve the Lord Jesus as I am His already and saved at a price... His own life. and He's raised me up to seat me in the Heavenly places with Him.

Lord I know that You love me. Help me to live in Your authority. Help me to walk in Your ways. Help me to live obediently. To be Your disciple. Amen.


One friend had commented that my blog seemed like a prayer sometimes. i suppose it is. i dont think there's anything wrong with that. The Gospel of Jesus is here to be preached to everyone. not to be ashamed of it, but to go forth with it and as a light spread to others. not to be ashamed and keep it and hide it in this secular world, but to spread it. because you'd never know where the seed may reach. it might just reach some soul in real need of God who manages to hear it and hear the wonderful message that God has for him and that He has a plan for him through Jesus the way, and then he might be blessed.

im sure there are other things about my life which needs work. but i guess im the sort of person who needs to be certain about what im doing before i do it. which is to live in obedience to my parents, to Jesus my Lord. anything else is useless. and sinful. and well today im telling myself not to go to a pub because church is on Sunday and i dont want to spoil my body and harm my mind. and i need to be grounded at this point, at this time, where I am, knowing that that's where God/Jesus my Lord wants me. and not to worry about what i'm going to do in the future, or whether this is the best place for me. because where God puts me is the best place for me anyway.


come on Christians!


this sounds really fundementalist but it's called encouragement!

No comments: