Wednesday, January 21, 2009

just some thoughts.

Because I'm not hurting myself only, I'm hurting the people around me that loves me. I'm hurting the Lord who loves me. I'm hurting people.

I can easily say - it's just my life, i can screw it up, and i can remake it later on. but it's not. it's not zero-transaction costs (to put it crudely). it's not simply a frictionless surface that you can go in and come out off without leaving any residue on the side or damaging your self, your soul, your body, etc - when you mess up your life. because when you mess your life, for eg. being involved in an unhealthy relationship or so, you're not the only one getting hurt. people hurt as well.


and i was super amazed at Obama's speech. it was really very very awe-inspiring. the wind, the breeze, the soil - he is an amazing speaker.

my heart belongs to Christ Jesus now and it must be kept there. The Lord will keep me (and my heart - it) safe - he told me so. i have to trust the One who chose me. For He told me that He has chosen me and He will keep me save.

No comments: