Monday, October 26, 2009

feeling damn emo now;

i know it's technically my fault but emotionally i don't feel like it's my fault even though i know (if i want to be good) that i should feel that it's my fault but my soul is weak; but the Lord has forgiven me i better start forgiving; but UGH its really not my fault.

seriously, doing so much for law iv - but after a while everyone forgets me.
fine - i guess you all are sick of it - i'm sick of it too - maybe u are sick of me.

fine.

regina spektor is cool - i HEART "fidelity", and "us" - they are awesomely cool songs.

and there's no way i can find any sort of soulmate/gf right now; she'd have to read me intuitively. and know how i'm feeling; there are some girls who are uncanny at this. i used to be able to read some people like an open book; but no one really can read me eh. my mum can. but only her. everyone else i have to explain how i'm feeling; look friends look and listen with your heart, not with your earss..

sigh

everyone is too logical.

bleaghhdsgdsg0s



No comments: