Tuesday, November 03, 2009

inside me i've changed, somewhat; a bit more scared, i think i know i have to hold on to God but i'm not even sure what that really means, how do you hold on to Him? (yah i know they say He holds on to you) but i'm not even sure what you mean by you holding on to Him. i'm not even sure.
i think deep down i feel a bit inadequate, like i keep asking myself - why would God want me to enjoy life, or pursue my dreams? if it's my will, then it can't be His will, blah blah, absolutely didactic. i know it's not right but i can't help but feel this way sometimes.

but i believe - i must have faith - that Christ chose me, for His sake, and He will do His purpose in my life, in the things that i do, without me even realising that, which is good; i don't want to keep asking God - eh is this your will is it is it is it - but i want to be able to believe that, Yes it is.
hmms
faith faith faith.

and please put the helmet of salvation on because these thoughts are killing me. argh.

No comments: