Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I usually twitter nowadays, but for some posts that i find very important in my life, i'm going to paste them up here.

"remain in me, and I will remain in you" - i must remain in His love - now now now - "so remain in My love". AMEN.
less than 20 seconds ago via web
i had a damn funny dream - i dreamt that i was selling freshly ground black pepper (as a business plan) - and I negotiated with mcdonalds.
about 1 hour ago via web
i really dislike myself - but Jesus loves me - so i will love Jesus more!!!!
about 1 hour ago via web
i will love the LORD MY GOD with all my heart. thats what i must do. with the help of GOD.

this sums up my morning - about trying to love Jesus more, because, like a prostitute who's really loved by a man, she has learnt to love that man back. and i will learn to love JESUS more, even if my heart shall break. and when my heart breaks i will go to the LORD for forgiveness, and then i will try again.
must not end.

by the grace of GOD who is helping me.

No comments: