Monday, January 10, 2011

Just got back from Dash berlin - i mean last night, which was quite fun, but I seriously drank too much and today's been bad coz the whole day i've been having super bad OCD and super bad thoughts which just swam endlessly in my mind and it's been so hard to eradicate it. Resolution 1: Never drink so much anymore - the one suffering is you (yes, tomorrow morning).

Having said that, it's been one week since I've started work, and things are a little...uncertain, i guess. i'm not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I gotta have faith that the LORD is in control of the future - and he's got my back. although sometimes you know it threatens to overwhelm us, but the LORD's ways are perfect I've gotta trust them I hope - not that it's easy to let go and let God, but if I don't do it right, then jialat - I will be in trouble since i can't swim: i'd drown.

I've just prayed for the LORD JESUS to get rid of my pride so that He can use me - in my weakness, His strength is made perfect.

here's to the rest of the week!!
oh btw I update mostly on twitter nowadays, since it's conveniently on my phone: so follow me @ceadsearc
thanks

No comments: