Wednesday, March 26, 2003

no school till 6th april, am i happy or what. actually somewhat, but actually perhaps i liked school. seeing and interacting with people instead of staying in this boring little house with no one really to talk to except through the internet, sad little me, or perhaps on the fone, no wonder i'd have chose to go to school, even if it means all the work. and the worse thing is, it's no free holiday, they're going to take away our june holidays! how sad is that? how sad is that? my parents are sorta very worried and they want me to stay at home, but i think i'll die. crap i need some way to get out.
wrote some rubbish in the toilet, pretty humourous
"i'm just a kid/ for goodness sakes'/ wouldn't u be worried/ if i were acting like i was fifty-six?"

There's just so much going on in the world right now. There's the iraq war that's killing everyone, coalition forces and Iraqi civilians, mothers are crying because their sons have been captured by Iraqi soldiers, not knowing that Iraqi mothers are crying because coalition forces have killed their sons. There's this SARS virus that floating around, a silent killer with no cure in sight and everyone's on the look out. And everyone gets discouraged. what's going on, what's going on.
We need salvation. We need salvation. The world around me's crumbling and we can stare at it fall to the down and crush like dust, and the only secure Rock is religion. God. Just to know we can walk through life fearing neither hailstorm nor mortar. It's these times when we turn to hymns. Rock of Ages, cleft for me. Let me hide myself in Thee. Amazing grace. And so on and son. It's the power of the hymn, to lift the souls from the troubles around, to see the Heavenly perspective indeed. To put away troubles, and sorrow. To wipe tears from eyes. We need salvation. we throw it away, we really do. why do I forget so easily? whyyy? It's grace, it really is, and I'm so happy and then I think, i'm happy, i don't need Him, and it goes back to misery, and I come back coz i'm sick of that misery, and then I'm so secure and things turn happy and joyful. Why must it go through this cycle? What's wrong with me just being forever secure and happy? Why must I be an individual? Why must I prove myself?? Am I that insecure?

Oh well God please help it's a crazy world we're living in it's gonna get crazier we thought the 1940s were crazy enough now we're never sure what's going to happen it's all up to You All up to You.

No comments: