Friday, March 28, 2003

In a nice chatty mood now, I guess. It's a nice respite and I'm finding my wit back again, which corresponds to a return of the brain to start functioning again, triggered off by a shengwu post. thank you very much mr sheng. I'm talking sense now, at least. i wish wen en were here, he won't be complaining about my lack of definition in sentences for a long time.
it all feels a little surreal, doesn't it. i'm conditioned by my lack of interaction with people which is getting me a little upset, but then again i'm looking into myself now, out of necessity I guess. It's 'a quiet life', if you know what I mean. Perhaps it's more secure, but definitely, certainly, less exciting, less fun. Oh well. The pains we have to go through in life.

It's all a little surreal. walking along the streets not knowing if the person next to you has got SARS. maybe if it were a little serious we'd be looking for a 'cure for SARS' instead of a 'cure for AIDS'. when one sneezes, there creeps in that fear. we might even have to build a 1 m no-entry radius around ourselves if this goes on. What a life eh. I'm just wanting to get back to civilisation.

No comments: