Monday, April 14, 2003

I can't believe I got A B B so far for common tests! it was a presently nice surprise coz i thought i was going to die for math and history was quite alright, at least for paper 1 but you'd never know what surprises paper 3's gonna bring, of course. That was quite nice coz at the start i thought i was going to die coz i din have enough sleep and my whole body was a mess and it got worse with PE, huh.

Something about philosophy:
What I believe is just the truth: any theory and logic can really be argued for based on one's perspective, yet the only thing that matters is what is the truth in the universe. If God exists based on empirical evidence and my experience, than He exists: no ratinoal explaination for these religious beliefs can erode my view of the way life is. Sure, it is nice to believe human beings can prosper on their own, but is that really proven empirically, or issit just an assumption that people make based on their own utopian ideals of the world?

No comments: