Thursday, April 24, 2003

I told you we'd go back to normal after monday, and it was rather mundane, I'd say. I think I grew a lil' closer to God again, and I've become introspective, a little more, at least. Music's flowing through my veins again, I suppose. The Band concert was not bad but the auditorium it was in deserved better, since every wrong note was articulated so clearly, according to ms chen. haha. Oh well.
I'm quite pleased with the two songs that I just wrote today, one an extension of an earlier song. pretty good stuff. I'm feeling musical now, after sitting on the piano for 2 hours and pressing away at the keys and slowly appropriating all the musical notes into my brain.
I'm real tired. Having a lil' bit of flu, it better not be SARS. Pls God don't let it be SARS. Ah well. good night.

No comments: