Sunday, April 27, 2003

I'm falling into oblivion. Please save me.
Nobody reads these posts anyway.
I'm tired of trying to be special, we're all so mundane, and maybe when we grow older we'd realise how stupid we all are.
This is just a release. It's such a powerful one. I just had to write, didn't I?

Please tell me how I can be used by You I have no idea give me some assurances and some signs. Your strength is made perfect in my weakness, but I'm still going on trying to be someone? I'm still trying to write a proper melodic song after so long, so long. I want people to sing without going all energetic about it, but maybe I can't do it. maybe I'm trying too hard. I'm trying to talk and laugh but I can't. But this is such great release. It's better than sex, not that I know how it feels anyway. i suppose i'd never.

i'm going crazy. but does anybody care. nobody's online anyway. this loneliness. inertia creeps. nobody's on the sms. haven't got a clue what they're doing with their lives. loneliness. the doors are shut and you're groping for the holes, just to escape. escape.

Such a mess. radiohead might ease the pain.

haha.

No comments: