Saturday, July 19, 2003

I have unearthed a Jill Sobule classic, 'Bitter'. it's so nice i'm listening to it over and over agian

I could slip I could fall
IN that mean and awful hall
With the other jealous bitches and the bitter grumbling men
I could sneer I could glare
Saying life is so unfair
And the one who made it made it coz her
breasts were really big

but i don't wanna get bitter
i dun wanna turn cruel
i don't wanna get old before i have to

i could bitch i could moan say i wanna be left alone
but that's not relaly true becoz i like my time with you
...

i don't wanna get bitter like you
you with the thoughts in your eyes
you with disdain for mankind
i was charmed now i wonder...


the thing is. i want to get bitter. it's a lovely pill to swallow to make you cry your guts out.

No comments: