Sunday, October 19, 2003

Friday was nice. Cell was interesting, about God providing for all your needs. Such an apt comment.

Saturday and I was bumming around listening to the strains of Van Morrison's 'Into the mystic', inexplicably charmed. England beat South Africa, and Arsenal beat Chelsea. Yeah!!! Eb is such a nice key. I was just sleeping, which I am, like, so deprived of. So, there. Happy now.+)


Sunday, and church was so so good. Sigh, message was so good. About Jesus being the vine and we being branches that bear fruit.

Everyday I'll ask myself, How am I growing in You today, O Lord? I surrender my everything, my all, to you each day. Guide me every step of the way.

I want to be a vine that bears fruit, not one that is to be thrown away. So may You lead me each day, O Lord. For I can do nothing without You, but with You I can do everything.

Today's message was really good, I have to say.

And later on Uncle Alan showed us his ministry work in the Heartlanders, and I was really touched. It's nice to see God working through us, and I just want to be part of His work.
Somewhere, somehow. Show me...

No comments: