Thursday, October 23, 2003

Good day!
I didn't go to school today. so bleagh. haha. was sleeping. and later went to the hospital for my medical.
I had been sleeping. sheesh.
Watched Fiji play Japan. simply sublime. it was a pity Waisele Serevi got injured but their running game is just phenomenal. No wonder I like Sevens rugby so much. to watch, anyway. I can't play rugby for nuts.
I FINISHED HARD TIMES SO HAPPY.

Was jumping up and down playing my tele and singing stupid songs and bouncing up and down to 'Over Seasons' and later on to 'By the way' coz my parents weren't home so I turned the guitar up to full volume and blasted my house away. It was really really fun. Wrote many songs. the verse/prechorus to 'Entertain yourself'. Finalised the key of 'Mambo at a disco'. Just had so much fun with the guitar. screaming my head off and crooning and singing. just having fun.

its a wonder i still got hard times finished. oh well. it was about time.

It is important to realise that there are important things, and other things that dont' really matter. playing the guitar and all that is just for fun. perhaps you would count studying as being important. but really the most important of all is loving God and loving people, and being one of the Heart, not of the Head, as Dickens would put it. i read Hard Times and really missed the warmth that we used to have. ahh. to cry again. just to cry again. i miss that.

No comments: