Friday, October 10, 2003

Today was a jolly good day, I'd say. It seems like my 'talking' me has returned, finally, amidst lots of prayer and asking God for being 'able to relate to people', and guess what, He really answers prayers, as usual. Finally I could talk instead of feeling self-conscious about myself, finally I could be myself again, rather than being afraid. Who cares? I have just as much right to decide about my life and my destiny than others, huh.

Friendster's really fun. It's my new hobby after Kings of Chaos died. And it's really nice to surf around, looking at friends, viewing testimonials, seeing friend's friends and their links and all that. Really cool. The guy who invented it was a genius. I got really nice testimonials from lorraine, from gillian, dalg. it's really nice. ahhh.

I have no idea whether (she) notices me or not, or (she) reciprocrates, or it just happens that she looks in my direction, or maybe she's not looking at me, she's just glancing, you have to look somewhere, right?
Really nice cloudy dreams keep appearing, leaving me in delirium. Why do dreams have to end? It's a very very good question. I should ponder over it.
Why do dreams have to end?

It's been that talking mood, with the musical hearing mood, along with a tinge of those drowsy dreamy feelings that I absolutely adore. it's a slow comforting embrace that leads you to sweet slumber. It allows you to lie on your pillow, gazing into wonderful thoughts, forgetting the stress of life, and simply smile to yourself on how wonderful life is. I was


Yesterday was fun because we went off to Holland V NYDC to talk and bitch and have a really chummy class lunch that we hadn't had for such a long time. laughed the whole place down, which was really rather rare. i shan't discuss what we discussed, but it was fun nevertheless.

Everyone was taking photos, since farewell assembly had just finished, and posed for pictures, since it was the last day of school, of our 'organised school'; From now on, we're on our own. Can't actually recall all those that took fotos with me, though I wished there were more girls. damn. haha. but well I guess it was mainly the humans people and the AC people, and a couple of assorted friends. And in the end of the assembly we sang 'If we hold on together'. Rather sappy, I'd imagine, but we are sentimental anyway, and very soon I will miss RJC, even though I vowed never to sing the school song, being an AC boy. Perhaps we would only remember the happy memories, of which there were numerous, and really it was a rather enjoyable stretch of time after all. I wouldn't mind living my whole life in this bliss of teenagehood. And if only the happy memories linger on, it'll still be wonderful.


I have SATII tomorrow. hope and pray i can get above 750 for all.

No comments: