Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Had a pretty interesting theological conversation with my friend about things we dont' really agree about. but mebbe we do and it's just misinterpreted. haha. alot of things are like that. but there is God's love that you can't misunderstand.
i never really realised how much God loves me. but then i read hebrews chapter 9 and 10 about how we have been already justified by faith through Jesus's sacrifice. for me perhaps i always lived in the shadow of guilt for the sins and for the fact that i want to be sanctified but keep falling into sin--but yet that isn't what God is. He is love, and now that the blood of Jesus has cleansed me from sin, I am righteous before Him, justified by my faith in Christ Jesus. i always think sometimes that i am unworthy to talk to God, sometimes, but i know that I am fully worthy. i am dearly loved. i am his beloved, his creation, as the song goes. and through the Holy Spirit I am truly blessed and empowered to live.

No comments: