Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Today has been great. so many things i've learnt! so many things i still need to work on.

firstly though, I need to trust more. and to know that God is always for me and always wanting me to come back to Him. i pray that i'll just come back to Him and trust in His unfailing promises. i only need God--that God is with me. nothing else will i cling on to lest Satan get footholds. Elder Ho just prayed that i'll resolve anything that's in my heart with You O Lord and Holy Spirit please remove my fear and anxiety. i keep fearing for myself i just need to know that in spite of my sin and unlovingness You still sent my Lord, Jesus Christ, to come down for me to save me. in spite of this you are merciful--i can just give thanks and praise You for your mercy. I can give thanks and praise you for your goodness and love. i shall not look back at my sin but praise you for the new life i have one of joy.

No comments: