Monday, July 04, 2005

today was met with lots of physical ailments, but thank God for an awesome quiet time today! praise God. i was just still before God and praying with all my heart, soul, and mind. no distractions. thank God i can be still. and i should really do it before i come online. it's much better that way. prayed the Lord's prayer, i think that's a great way of doing it. it's the way our Lord Jesus told us how to do it anyway.

my spirit sang 'Worthy is the Lamb' with the "chords" in the background. i kinda realise how all three persons of God (the Trinity) work together as one for the same purpose and fulfils different roles in it--The Father elects, the Son redeems, the Spirit seals our salvation.

I thank God for making it clear that I don't need to fear. alot of times i fear, i fear alot of things--the evil one satan, my own sin, my own insecurity, even my own irrationality. but God reminded me so wonderfully in His great mercy that He is always for me and will always be with me-- the Bible text was of Gideon and of his insecurity in fighting the Midianites (i think it was) and how he asked God to show him some 'sign' that he was the chosen one to go and fight and that God would be with him. and the message is, do not fear by having faith in the Lord. and i know that God You're strengthening my faith day by day and i know that with You in control nothing can ever destroy me or defeat me or seperate me from You. so i shall not fear because your perfect love will drive out all my fear.

thank You.

No comments: