Thursday, September 14, 2006

I have learnt one thing today, but i think it's one of the most important lessons learnt. Never fear the devil. The devil only has power over what you give him, don't fear him and everything will be fine. I think for a long time the fear of the devil has been following me around ever since my spiritual attack long time ago. And this evening in the shower I said I'm not going to fear him anymore, I'm not going to fear the devil anymore. I'm going to court my salvation and know that I am saved and the devil is not going to snatch me from my Lord Jesus' hand. And immediately a part of my brain suddenly changed, like the neurons suddenly seemed to snap into place. And it was wonderful seriously. I'm not going to fear the evil one.

I was playing the piano just now and seriously it was like being free again, now I know what is a 'power, love, and sound mind'. I heard the wonderful melody of 'Autumn' on the piano as I played it again and sang my heart, with power and love and sound mind and with a beauty that I have never experienced in a long, long time, just like the old days, as the fear of the devil just vanished into thin air. Why should I fear him anymore who has no power? After that I was playing other songs and it's like my fingers could just move as fast as they used
to, and it was like everything was back to normal.

I love being free again, thank you God, my faithful friend.

3 comments:

Zhu!!! said...

hello you. hope you are well... how's law been this past month? it gets shitty every now and then (oh wait. maybe.. ALL THE TIME. haha) but just keep your head up and try staying afloat when the stress comes k?

haven't talked to you in awhile!! take care in the meantime. =)

much love!!!

P/S: I still like autumn. (since jc days!) But i wanna hear your new song!

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://bfqbetzc.com/pacl/bzmv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dgylrear.com/gczl/ygod.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://bfqbetzc.com/pacl/bzmv.html | http://xtqrqeff.com/evvp/qqof.html