Thursday, February 27, 2003

2003-02-21 - 10:40 p.m.

Today was great. I was living the high life again. Went shopping with wen en and met rachel there, who came along with us. It's nice to be me again, and to see the lights and the glitter and all of that. Makes me feel excited about life again, when all school does is to depress you and warn you that the exams are a-nearing, although they are still a little far away. I was being silly but what's wrong with being silly? Staying at home all day long really affects your consciousness and that's when you really become crazy man. But we were so fickle, it took us 2 hours to find one wallet. Ah well. So much for the shopping, it was a nice experience though. And all the ah bengs listening to techno, and pop music through the radios, and traipsing along was really cool.

Went to the doctors. I'm really worried about my lung problems coz I keep worrying I have some weird serious disease like cancer and I went to the doctor's and it turns out to be some asthmatic problems with phlegm in my lungs. Thank God it's not so bad. Ah well. A lil' bit of ventolin should do it.

But seriously today was the day when I had dance tunes in my head again. They went 'we're so crap, we're so crap, crap crap crap', it's the silly bits of us, and I want to be silly again. It's nice being silly, we're taking ourselves too seriously all the time. 'crashing' came to my head very easily, so did the ubiquitous one. It was nice listening to the world again and all the sounds and noises that it makes. Urban life. Being out there with the glitz and the chic.


Coz now we're all in j2, everyone's feeling the heat, no one's easygoing anymore, and it's all a mess. people worry about the future, and think about what they're gonna be doing 5 years down the road, and why bother being nice, since we'll be all going seperate ways anyway? i hate NS, but that's a different issue. Yeah, and everyone's starting to wake from their slumber and realise that importance of their future. They're passing into adulthood, but we need more of these memories. I haven't got enough

No comments: