Sunday, August 10, 2003

Lord, all i want is to let You take control of my life, in every way, to worship You in my life. to experience Thee in some special way, to work through me, to make me stronger. to sense Your Spirit working through me, and not my will, but Yours be done. this i pray, amen.
sigh, just a simple request, to rest peaceful in the arms of the Almighty God suffices; no need for me to exert my will, or to concern myself about myself, i'd be happy to be in the background n let God take centerstage, and talk to Him, somehow. He is my Father, and i his child, and that is the best way it should be. and sin is just detestable and not an issue at all. ah. just wanna be like that. and just give thanks, coz all the good things in life are from Him and His plan will be sovereign in my life. so let it be. sigh. coming back to the people i knew. the ac family i long to be in again. and there with the whole presence of God and all that. be with me O Lord....I give You my heart...I give You my soul, I live for You alone...You are Holy. so change me, somehow.

No comments: