Friday, August 15, 2003

today was a great day, maybe because of the fact that i prayed that today would be great. so it was, huh, thank you God. ahhh. class went really well. music flowed nicely in my head, for once. there was no pressure to do well myself, it was as though God was helping me to go through the day, and simply thrive through His strength and not my own.lit, i could actually think. the GP video was really really interesting with good music to boot. and for once i could do all the math! i realised you have to be neat doing math coz it really helps your simplification and all that, and trigo was like, a challenge! i could do it! ahhh. and my jokes flowed well, for once. okay that was really quite a perfect day huh.
have to mention sarah's composition, its pretty brilliant stuff. there's a memorable yet simple theme which is nicely accentuated by swinging drum rhythms, pretty cool. ahhhh makes me want to write again jazz stuff, just opens entirely new ideas and possibilities.

well im erally tired see you oh i jus linked yvette.

No comments: