Saturday, August 16, 2003

you know something. the thing I've learnt about praying, is to mean everything you say, every bit you say. it comes from the heart, not just from the cavities of the mouth. that's so important, because once you really mean what you say, everything becomes much better. and besides, God knows everything you wanted to say anyway, He knows everything that goes on inside you, inside your life, inside your heart, the most secret desires, you can't hide from Him... as the Psalmist says, where can I go to? In the mountains You are there...etc. and like all we have to do is to say what He already knows.... and it's all for the best. So why not? He already knows!

'Lord I give you my heart, I give You my soul, I live for You alone... Every step that I take, every moment I'm awake, Lord have Your way in me'

No comments: