Friday, July 09, 2004

Had a good time today. played tennis with ben at his new condo, which he said was white when it was really maroon=), and was fun....went shopping and got a top. topman. okay, nice design i guess

am starting on a new book, rick warren's 'a purpose driven life'. i don't know. i guess i'm sort of in limbo as to what God wants me to do. the priorities were wrong, and all that. whatever. it doesnt' matter. i'll put away the OLD and the selfishness of living for myself and start again living for YOU. It's okay. better late than never. so i'm on to the first chapter. wonder what the rest will bring.

so what i've learnt is;
1. it's not about me, but about you - my life is not about myself, but fulfilling what you desired for me, what your purpose is.
2. you know me better than i know myself -- so i will trust in you and wait on you because you know better.
3. life has no meaning living for myself, but it has living for you --
self explainatory.

onward to a new future.

No comments: