Thursday, July 01, 2004

I just had one of the weirdest dreams. I dreamt i went back to RJC.

and..

1. i met my class girls, sitting by a canteen table cutting cake. i wonder why. they called me.

2. i met X, whom I have never talked to before, in my life. it was funny because X just came up to me and we just started talking. a pretty good conversation. the funny thing is, i didnt' even realise I was talking to X for the first time, and after a while did it spring to mind. i became more self-conscious after that. everyone else sang happy birthday to X and X looked pleased, and i didn't realise and only got to wish X happy birthday after that. tehre was a big cake for X.

3. I went around looking for Z, but to no avail. because there was some event which required help or something (or maybe Z was just avoiding me)

4. There was free food buffet-style so i grabbed some.

5. I think, somehow, I must be mad.

I've been having so many weird dreams recently. i even dreamt my scdf band mates were in a computer game i was playing.

help i need help. lol

No comments: