Monday, March 31, 2003

Strains of melancholy are enveloping me again, a mixture of warmth, sadness and a bit of heartfelt longing. i need to wrap people up in cottton wool. I'm a complex lover with no one to love or to care for. I wanna take you back to those trees and that little garden, a paradise to call our own, where the grasses might even know our names. Unfortunately that you I long to whisk away is just a fragment of complicated me.
It's a pity, really.
There were no magical heights after all, were they? They were just an imagination of what might have become. If only.
It's rich, and intense, and laced with a bit of blackcurrent and all sorts of complex flavours that are mellow and earthly. It's that melancholy I need, those rich, dark, deep flavourings to accompany 'Autumn'. I need songs that are filled with the myriad of different colours that appear like flavours in wine in a song. Autumn has been described as having shades of 'orange and purple, breaking into green...' or something like that. Interesting... It's that intensity that keeps me going.

No comments: