Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Today was fun fun. Played some tennis, tho i really sucked. must've been something to do with my grip it keeps slipping out. went for lunch with daryl and michele before bunking off to quek's for some jamming and meeting up with ol' friends, and it was fun fun fun. Everyone's just so bored anyway it just takes a little spark to get it going. I wrote a lil' bridge for his song which is not bad and we recorded it with the acoustic guitars (Oh did I tell you I got my simon and patrick?...It's pretty cool stuff, nicely done and all that with great feel, and a bright clear tone esp on the high registers that's pretty sweet....)which was nice coz my S&P did a nice contrast with his Yamaha, his guitar supplying the lower edges while mine took care of the higher tinkles of the acoustic. jeremy also came along, we played a lil' warcraft, talked a lil' bit, good stuff good stuff. okay. need to do it more. need to study too. argh.

haha

No comments: