Monday, April 07, 2003

CG today was abt scheduling, which I thought was quite important, basically 'cause my life's in a limbo, all haphazard, the 2 week's break have been spent at the computer, at pool, at the guitar, etc., and on my way to cell I sort of realised that the important things are, God, music, schoolwork, friends/family, and the not-important thing would be warcraft and all that else, and doesn't one have to sort out his priorities? Interestingly enough cell was on that same topic and so maybe there's something about it, hmmz. pool was fun.
Oh well. i sorta realised that the people in cell are really true, good friends, 'cuz perhaps it was an organically formed group, and so we get along pretty well, and it's a group that can grow together and be a strong 'family' so to speak. Which is jolly nice, 'cuz everyone has a common goal, and there are common situations that we face and all that so getting together is probably easier. There's a good mix of girls and guys, of lows and highs, of stability and hysteria. great stuff.


Sigh.

you make me change so much, and I'm just so confused about who I am, do I really have to leave the garden?

No comments: